National Head - Branded Partnerships
Location- Mumbai,Delhi or Bangalore
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who lead by example move millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 200 million readers and participants, we are today the world’s largest solution-focused platform.
Ready for change?
We are looking for a dynamic and purpose-driven National Head - Branded Content Sales to join our sales team.
Preference: Available Immediately
As a National Head - Branded Content Sales, at The Better India, you will:
- Drive sales and profitability from a dedicated set of industry verticals on a national level
- Build solid relationships with corporate cause marketing functions, and large CSR teams and foundations to attain large-scale campaigns for The Better India.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with brands and agency partners.
- Negotiate partnership deals and encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands.
- Establish TBI firmly as a thought leader in the CSR / Development / Sustainability eco-system by developing IPs and campaigns with the marketing and editorial teams, participating in relevant events, applying for awards, and more.
- Manage a multi-functional team and help sensitize & educate them on various social sector issues
- Conceptualize digital led strategies and solutions to address client/brand requirements
- Regularly contact, prospect for, and develop new advertising opportunities with key clients and agency stakeholders.
- Manage clients from initial engagement to campaign completion to re-engagement
- Develop clear and consistent strategies to achieve the company stated business goals and revenue targets, while ensuring a healthy funnel of opportunities at all times.
Our ideal colleague:
- A professional with 8-12 years of experience, in corporate/B2B sales in the Digital Media industry or having experience of working in the space of impact consulting, impact investing or CSR projects
- An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Possessing an ability to conceptualize for branding and marketing opportunities, and designing media-led CSR solutions.
- Experience in forging partnerships with central & state level government agencies.
- A pro at concept selling and should have a good CSR, agency and client connect.
- Having a deep understanding of how to create business driven creative solutions.
- Experienced in developing brand and marketing strategies as well as providing recommendations to the team.
- A problem solver delivering creative content solutions to help brands with maximum outreach against their investment.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams. Effectively meet client commitments by working with teams across the organization – editorial, multimedia, social media, legal & finance. Manage client expectations while adhering to the company ethos and values.
- A pro at managing relationships – Ability to plan, schedule & effectively deliver as per commitments to each client. Ability to scale brand/agency partnerships year on year.
- Self-motivated – Ability to work under high-pressure environments and maturity to understand the business needs at all points.
- A great negotiator, quick learner, thinker, and doer.
- Have developed and executed end-to-end impact projects in the space of social change, sustainability and more.
What can you expect?
- An amazing opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions around the world
- A more than fair and above market standard compensation package
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Lucrative and financially motivating Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP)
- Flexible working environment and a very open, transparent culture
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying