Every company PROMISES to change the world.
Join one that REALLY does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who lead by example move millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 200 million readers and participants, we are today the world’s largest solution-focused platform.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Video Editor- Marathi join our editorial team.
As a Video Editor - Marathi at The Better India, you will
The person will be in charge of editing videos for The Better India - Marathi. She/He needs to have an understanding of linear and non-linear editing and must be well versed with all the modern types of video editing techniques that can help TBI tell the story in the best manner possible.
- Writing Marathi Video Scripts
- Edit Videos on Adobe Creative Suite
- Work on Special Interest Video Stories
- Thinking upon new formats, new series
- Research and Analysis
- Liaison between protagonists and internal video team
- Conduct regular interviews with Protagonists
Shortlisted candidates will have to work on an assignment and share it back with us within
48 hours to be considered for further processes.
Our ideal colleague will be
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit
- Passion for storytelling
- Good camera presence
- Good command over Marathi Language.
- Ready to take responsibilities
-Bachelors or Post Graduation in Video Productions, Journalism.
- Certification if any for Adobe Creative Suit.
- 3 to 5 Years of experience in Online media. .