Every Company promises to change the world.
Join one that ACTUALLY does!
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who lead by example move millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 200 million readers and participants, we are today the world’s largest solution-focused platform.
Sales Executive - Regional Content
We are looking for a dynamic and purpose-driven Manager Revenue – For the Languages portfolio of The Better India. The portfolio consists of four languages – Hindi, Marathi, Bangla, and Gujarati
Preference: Available Immediately
As a Manager Revenue - Languages, at The Better India, you will:
1. Drive sales and business for The Better Indian Languages Vertical (Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, and
Bangla) from brands across India, particularly from North India
2. Regularly contact, prospect for, and develop new advertising opportunities with key clients and
3. Be well-connected with direct online advertisers and media agencies.
4. Manage clients from initial engagement to campaign completion to re-engagement
5. Develop clear and consistent strategies to achieve the stated business goals and revenue targets.
6. Ensure a healthy funnel for the business at any point in time.
7. Engage with other team members in revenue function to build business
8. Independently implement the sales plan.
9. Maintain and update key business reports.
10. Help meet overall business objectives and participate in the growth of the company with your
ideas and initiatives.
Our ideal colleague will be:
1. A professional with 6-8 years of experience, in corporate/B2B sales in the Media industry,
with a minimum 2- 3 years in digital space.
2. Relationship with brands and agencies in the market, especially in north India
3. A problem solver delivering creative content solutions to help brands with maximum
outreach against their investment.
4. Able to work with cross-functional teams. Effectively meet client commitments by working
with teams across the organization – editorial, multimedia, social media, legal &
5. A pro at managing relationships – Ability to plan, schedule & effectively deliver as per
commitments to each client. Ability to scale brand/agency partnerships year on year.
6. Self-motivated – Ability to work under high-pressure environments and maturity to
understand the business needs at all points.
7. Extremely proactive, ready to take initiative, and run with new ideas.
8. Having strong written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English.
What can you expect?
1. An amazing opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions around the world
2. A more than fair and above-market standard compensation package
3. Health Insurance for you and your family
4. Lucrative and financially motivating Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP)
5. Flexible working environment and a very open, transparent culture