The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who lead by example move millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 200 million readers and participants, we are today the world’s largest solution-focused platform.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Branded Content Partnerships Manager to join our revenues team.
As a Branded Content Sales Manager at The Better India, you will
1. Drive revenues via innovative partnerships, impactful campaigns and sponsorship sales
2. Regularly contact, prospect for, and develop new advertising opportunities with key clients and agency stakeholders in your region
3. Be well connected with direct online advertisers and media agencies.
4. Manage clients from initial engagement to campaign completion to re-engagement
5. Develop clear and consistent strategies to achieve the stated business goals and revenue targets.
6. Ensure a healthy funnel for the business at any point in time.
7. Independently implement the sales plan.
8. Maintain and update key business reports.
9. Help meet overall business objectives and participate in the growth of the company with your ideas and initiatives.
Our ideal colleague will be
1. A professional with 4-6 years of experience in the sales function of a digital media company
2. A problem solver delivering creative content solutions to help brands with maximum outreach against their investment.
3. Able to work with cross-functional teams. Effectively meet client commitments by working with teams across the organization - editorial, multimedia, social media, legal & finance. Manage client expectations while adhering to the highest editorial practice.
4. A pro at managing relationships. Ability to plan, schedule & effectively deliver as per commitments to each client. Ability to scale brand/agency partnerships year on year.
5. Self-motivated. Ability to work under high-pressure environments and maturity to understand the business needs at all points.
6. A great negotiator, quick learner, thinker and doer.
7. Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas.
8. An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail.
Number of Vacancies